Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ask Button #6

Dear Button,

I have a question:
How often should my mom cut my nails? It seems like she's always fiddling with my toes and I put up with it 'cause I always get a treat afterwards but boy, does it annoy me and make me THUMP!

Thank you,
Chowder Bunny

PS: I'm Winnie the Pooh's son. I am SO happy that Dad was Adoption #200!




Dear Chowder Bunny.

What a great question! Your mom should technically be cutting your nails every 6-8 weeks. However, most of our fostered and adopted rabbits don't like getting pedicures that often. My mom usually sticks to the longer end of that time frame...so about every 2 months. Even though I hate having it done, it always feels great afterwards! Just remember, being beautiful isn't easy! So, next time your mom tells you it's time for your nail clipping, just relax...in a few minutes you'll look and feel amazing!

Hope this answers your question!

Love, Button

P.S. YOUR DAD GOT ADOPTED! CONGRATULATIONS TO WINNIE THE POOH!!!

1 comment:

  1. i want to become a foster bunny care taker but I want to only do it in spring through october because i go to vermont in the winter months and could not take care of a bunny is it possible that i could do that I am very interested

    ReplyDelete

Rabbits and Easter DO NOT MIX!!!